hearse (plural hearses)
- A hind in the year of its age.
- A framework of wood or metal placed over the coffin or tomb of a deceased person, and covered with a pall; also, a temporary canopy bearing wax lights and set up in a church, under which the coffin was placed during the funeral ceremonies.
- A grave, coffin, tomb, or sepulchral monument.
- A bier or handbarrow for conveying the dead to the grave.
- A carriage specially adapted or used for conveying the dead to the grave.
6 letters in word "hearse": A E E H R S.
Anagrams of hearse:
Words found within hearse:
ae ah ahs ar are ares ars arse as ash ea ear ears eas ease ee eh ehs er era eras erase ere eres ers es ha hae haes hare hares has he hear heare hears her here heres hers herse hes rah rahs ras rase rash re ree rees reh rehs res resh rhea rheas sae sar saree sea sear seare see seer ser sera sere sh sha share she shea shear sheer shere